Page - Hello
Social media marketing refers to the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Social media marketing programs usually center on efforts to create content that attracts attention and encourages readers to share it with their social networks.
Social media has become a platform that is readily available to anyone with internet access. Increased communication for organizations fosters brand awareness and often, improved customer service.
Why Social media?
- Increased sales
- Cost nothing
- Damage Control
- Spy on Competition
- People want to listen
- Connect with your target market demographic
- Reach new customers
- Tell your story
Who can do this course?
- Fresh graduates
- Industry professionals
- Career evolvers
- Digital marketers
- Digital sellers
- Marketing & Sales Professionals
- Digital marketing and sales teams in global corporations
- Senior management in global corporations
Why do this course?
- Understand the social media foundations
- Be able to audit your organisation fully
- Plan goals and create a vision
- Build a social media strategy
- Engaging exercises and content
- Understand the basics of multiple social media platforms
- Use advanced features of the most popular social networks including Advertising
- Understand the broad scope of social media
- Understand social media automation
- Use social media, not just for marketing, but for customer services & PR
- Learn the fundamentals of content marketing and blogging
- Learn from agency certified case studies.
- What is Social Media?
- History of Social Media
- The scope of Social Media in your business.
- Types of Social Media
- Laws of Social Media Marketing
- Social media journey
- Social media strategy: Vision, Goals & Objectives
- Choosing the right social media channel
- Facebook pages
- Facebook groups
- Facebook advertising
Twitter & Instagram
- Twitter profile
- Twitter anatomy, content and search
- Twitter advertising
- Instagram profile
- Instagram and its power of visual content marketing
- Instagram Advertising
- Connecting with influencers on Twitter and Instagram
The Google Network
- Google local 101
- Google+ page 101
- Youtube basics
- Youtube channel management
- Youtube advertising
LinkedIn & Slideshare
- LinkedIn profile, pages & jobs
- LinkedIn anatomy
- The power of LinkedIn content and groups
- Slideshare management
Pinterest & automation
- Pinterest anatomy
- Types of pins
- The power of pinning
- Visual content marketing via Pinterest
- Social media automation, monitoring & analytics
Content marketing and planning
- What is content marketing?
- The power of content marketing.
- Content planning and tasks
- Introduction to blogging
Tumblr & WordPress
- Tumblr profile 101
- Tumblr content basics
- WordPress profile 101
- WordPress content basics
- Your first blog post
A final round up
- Case studies
- Course revision
To be announced soon…
To be announced soon…
A BMS graduate from HR College, Nitin P Raghani has been running the agency, NPR Design for eight years. With 125+ successful projects under the agency’s belt, the need to better execute the content marketing process for businesses had been pestering Nitin for a very long time. He believes that content is something the represents the founder and the company and establishes a clear leadership over knowledge leading to a fruitful client-vendor relationship in any business. And, that led him to start educating and training entrepreneurs and marketing enthusiasts the real value of social and digital content.
Nitin is a certified digital marketing and social media content trainer, and his training material comprises of all of his work experience in the form of case studies rather than plain jane theory.
He is also the official social media and digital marketing trainer with The London Institute of Corporate Communication and has trained teams from corporate houses such as NPCI and more.
Nitin has been featured in:-
Dr. Satish Gala
I use to consider myself as a social media illiterate & also even was averse to Facebook. I use to consider it as a waste of time & never knew that it can be of so much use professionally. But always wanted to learn more about it. I joined Nitin's social media management training course. Nitin took each platform in detail & simplified things very well. he advised each of us about which platform is most suitable for us according to our professions. Nitin took great pains with patience to teach us in-depth about social media. He is calm cool & very sincere in his communication & teaching. I would advise everyone to do this course & enhance your social media skills to make it most advantageous for your profession.
The course conducted by Nitin from NPR design gives a very good insight into the world of social media marketing plus you get absolute clarity on which media suits the best for your business promotion. Thank you Nitin for this wonderful course.
The course was comprehensive covering most of the social media platforms. Nitin explained each platform in detail and highlighting how it can be useful for various professions / product. He is knowledgeable, confident and very passionate about social media. An extremely patient and approachable person - he made sure we completed all the platforms even if the classes got extended, as sometimes we took extra time to understand some platforms in detail. A course worth doing to enhance your social media skills and the applications of each and meet an honest soul - Nitin :)
The social media training conducted by Npr training institute the course content was touched various the social media platforms. Each concept was explained Indepth in theory as well a practically .Nitin has been a very patient teacher and providing individual attention to each person .Would just say all his experience packed in a 6 week training program. It has been an amazing learning experience.